DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS, That I,___________ of City of Springfield, County of Greene, State of Missouri, have made, constituted and appointed, and by these Presents do make, constitute and appoint,_____________, _________________, now residing at___________, __________, _______, ______, my true and lawful Attorney for me and in my name, place and stead to:
1. Ask, demand, sue for and recover, collect and receive all money, deposits, accounts, interest, dividends and any other credits of whatsoever kind or nature as are now or hereafter shall become due, owing or payable to me and to make, execute and deliver acquittances, receipts, releases or other discharges therefor;
2. Settle, adjust or compromise any and all claims, accounts, or debts owing to or by me and to take or deliver all necessary and proper releases therefore;
3. Grant, bargain, sell, exchange, lease, mortgage or otherwise convey any part or all of the real estate or personal property now owned or hereafter acquired by me or which I now have or may in the future acquire any interest, whether legal or equitable, and in my name to make, execute, acknowledge and deliver good and sufficient deeds, leases, deeds of trust, bills of sale, mortgages or other conveyances of the same;
4. Deposit money or securities to my account or for collection with any financial institution and to sign or endorse any instrument to effect such deposit and to withdraw money or securities from any financial institution and to sign or endorse any instrument to effect such withdrawals;
5. Pay any and all taxes, including income taxes, charges and assessments that may be assessed, imposed or levied by any governmental agency and in this connection to make and execute all income tax returns or other tax forms;
6. Take possession, and order the removal and shipment of any of my property from any post, station, warehouse, depot, dock, or other place of storage or safekeeping, governmental or private; and to execute and deliver any release, or other instrument necessary or convenient for such purposes;
7. Engage in, do and transact all and every kind of business in which I am or may hereafter in interested in such manner as my said Attorneys may think proper; giving and granting to my said Attorney full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing whatsoever, requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises, as fully to all intents and purposes, as I might or could do if personally present at the doing thereof, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that my said Attorney may or shall lawfully do , or cause or be done, by virtue hereof.
I further state that this is a DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF< I have hereunto set my hand and seal this _____ day of ___________, 19____.
STATE OF MISSOURI }
} ss. On this ____ day of ______, 19__.
COUNTY OF } before me__________________________________
A Notary Public, personally appeared
_________________________, to me known to be the person described in an who executed the same as her free act and deed. In Testimony Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my official seal in my office in ___________________. Said County and State, the day and year last above written.
My Commission Expires:
` Notary Public
Self Help Law Library
Case Law $7/Month 50 States + Fed
I use this service.
We push the limits on discount hosting!