2. Telephone number: Residence
3. The name, address and telephone number of the attorney being complained about. (See note below.)
Attorney Phone #:
4. Have you or a member of your family complained about this attorney previously? If yes, please state to whom the previous complaint was made, its approximate date and disposition.
5. Did you employ the attorney? Answer and, if “yes,” give the approximate date you employed him/her and the amount, if any, paid to him/her.
6. If your answer to 5 above is “no”, what is your connection with the attorney? Explain briefly.
7. Write out on a separate piece of paper and send with this form a detailed, factual statement of what the attorney did
or did not do that you are complaining about. Please state the facts as you understand them. Do not include opinions or
arguments. If you employed the attorney, state what you employed him/her to do. Sign and date such separate piece of
paper. Further information may be requested. (Attach copies of pertinent documents.)
8. If your complaint is about a law suit, answer the following, if known:
a. Name of court (For example, Circuit Court or Municipal – in what county)
b. Title of the suit (For example, Smith vs. Jones).
d. Approximate date the suit was filed
e. If you are not a party to this suit, what is your connection with it? Explain briefly.
NOTE: If you are complaining about more than one attorney, prepare separate complaint forms for each attorney in
answer to questions 3 through 8 above on separate sheets if necessary.
Mail To: OCDC, 3335 American Avenue, Jefferson City, MO 65109